Amie Ogunsakin, MD is an assistant professor within the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics. She received her medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Ohio. She stayed at Wright State University to complete her internal medicine pediatric residency where she became the Chief Resident. She, also, completed her fellowship in Endocrinology as the Chief Fellow. Her interests relate to diabetology & hypoglycemia as well as student & resident education.
|Residency||Wright State University||Internal Medicine & Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Wright State University||Endocrinology|
- Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
- Amie Ogunsakin, Holly Hilsenbeck, David C Portnoy, Ebenezer Nyenwe. Recurrent Severe Hypoinsulinemic Hypoglycemia Responsive to Temozolomide and Bevacizumab in a patient with Doege Potter Syndrome. American Journal of Medical sciences (AJMS) January 2018.
- Amie Ogunsakin, Nidhi Jain, Samuel Dagogo Jack.Safety of Degludec versus Glargine in Type 2 Diabetes mellitus. New England Journal of Medicine, (NEJM) November 2017.
- Amie Ogunsakin, Solomon, S Solomon, Samuel Dagogo Jack. Thyroid Hormone therapy for older adults with subclinical hypothyroidism. New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) October 2017.